Efficiently, courteously and expediently welcome, handle check in, check out and bid farewell for all hotel guests ensuring their comfort and satisfaction, adhering to the hotel standard operating procedures. Efficiently and courteously provide cashiering related services and foreign exchange, information and maintain good guests relation at all times.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities::
- Welcome guests upon arrival and check in according to established standards and procedure
- Adhere to all credit procedures and accounting procedures as they pertain to the registration process.
- To handle all keys for guests as requested
- To provide information and assist all guests.
- To provide courteous and efficient service and if possible to comply with each and every guest’s request.
- To take reservations at the counter when the reservation department is closed or when GRO is not available.
- Post all charges without delay and update the folios.
- Balancing of credit card charges and cash.
- Accurate handling of cash float.
- Check out guests courteously and accurately.
- Be familiar with all room types and rates in the hotel and their availability status; up-sell whenever possible.
Requirements and Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Front Office in the hotel industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same role with an up-scale (4/5 Star) hospitality.
Sohar, Sultanate of Oman
How to Apply
Sohar Beach Hotels offers competitive compensation and benefits. Be part of Sohar Beach hotel Family of hospitality professionals.
Interested candidates, please apply on or before 30th October 2023.
Career – Sohar Beach Hotels/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.