Planning, Organizing, Recruiting and Controlling the function of the Housekeeping Department Responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating the activities of Housekeeping and ensuring of the smooth operation which includes rooms, Public area, Laundry, Uniform /linen room and pool area. To maintain the entire hotel to highest standard of cleanliness, presentation and efficiency while achieving while achieving guest satisfaction.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities::
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness, and appearance of the hotel.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
- Prepare the annual housekeeping budget.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen, and uniforms.
- Organize inventories with accounts and the general store for linen, uniform, and fixed assets.
- Develop and implement housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist the purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to housekeeping.
- Plan, control, and supervise horticultural activities.
- Attend and resolve guest complaints.
- Organize on-the-job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Approval of the functional manual of the department.
Requirements and Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Qualifications: Three years degree or diploma in hotel management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same role with an up-scale (4/5 Star) hospitality environment.
Sohar, Sultanate of Oman
How to Apply
Sohar Beach Hotels offers competitive compensation and benefits. Be part of Sohar Beach hotel Family of hospitality professionals.
Interested candidates, please apply on or before 30th October 2023.
Career – Sohar Beach Hotels/ email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.