To efficiently control and administer the activities of the hotel sales department in Accordance with the policies and procedures of SOHAR BEACH HOTEL.
- To maximize occupancy, average rate, and profits of the hotel through planning, guidance, and training of the hotel sales personnel.
- To represent the sales functions and needs of the hotel in the development of the Company’s sales policy.
- To develop, in conjunction with the Executive Committee, the hotel Marketing Plan in line with corporate marketing objectives.
- To identify market needs by periodical guest surveys and to be knowledgeable about market movements and seasonal influences that may affect the hotel’s productivity.
- To define target markets to be solicited, utilizing data contained in the hotel’s computer system and seasonal market movements.
- To direct the development of sales solicitation strategies, rate structures, and special promotions to corporate and travel industry accounts from both domestic and international markets.
Requirements and Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Sales & Marketing in the hotel industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same role with an up-scale (4/5 Star) hospitality.