As a Room Service, Waiter you are responsible for preparing orders, set trays and delivering items to guest rooms in an attentive and efficient manner, and ensuring to provide excellent quality service as per the Hotel Standard operating procedure. Additionally responsible for maintaining cleanliness at work and guest areas by clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area. Also serve food courses and beverages to guests.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Flexibility to work for longer hours as per business demand.
- Be courteous, professional and provide efficient service.
- Hotel Management diploma holder or similar qualification.
- Knowledge of computers.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a waitress in a full service hotel preferred.